terça-feira

I am Amnesiac (4)

I wish I could have acute promyelocytic leukemia. I know it sounds kinda creepy, but i would love to have acute promyelocytic leukemia. If I had it, I would be killed for it because neither nothing nor anyone could probably save me, due to its complications. And I would leave this world. And anything would be perfect. Perfect like spinning plates.


While you make pretty speeches
I'm being cut to shreds
You feed me to the lions
A delicate balance

And this just feels like spinning plates
I'm living in cloud cuckoo land
And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river

Radiohead, Like Spinning Plates (4 Junho 2001)


And I wish I could be
amnesiac and have acute
promyelocytic
leukemia.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

You made a mistake. It shouldn't be "And anything would be perfect.", but "And nothing would be perfect."

There are people that love you. Never forget that.